I will occasionally share any trade set-ups i’m and looking to take, here are some brief simple key rules to follow if you choose to follow a set-up
1.I will typically use leverage of 5-10x, its very rarely i will exceed this
2. No more than 0.025% of total account should be risked per position for beginners
3. Stop loss can vary from exchange to exchange, so ensure you leave adequate room for manipulation/wicks always looking at the platform you are using
4. Get familiar with using derivatives & order types before you place real trades
5. Never risk more than you can afford to lose & never trade without a stop-loss
6. If you are emotionally attached to a trade, you have risked too much, STOP! That will only end badly.
Disclaimer: These guidelines are for educational purposes and not trading advice